We are super excited to announce that we will be opening on 4th July in line with government guidance. Over the last few weeks we have been putting new measures in place to ensure you can all safely come for a drink and some food.
Firstly we please ask that everyone respects the new measures and be patient with us and our lovely staff whilst we all adapt to this new way of doing things
Here are the 10 things you need to know:
- One-way system in and out of the pub. Entrance to the pub will be via the car park door and exit will be through the front door
- We strongly advise you book your table in advance. All other tables will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis
- All tables will be a minimum of 1 metre apart
- We will only be allowing a maximum of groups of 8
- Contact details will be requested on arrival for contact tracing purposes
- New sanitisation procedures in place
- Only one person at a time will be allowed in the toilets
- There will be no orders taken at the bar, indoor tables will all run table service, garden bookings will take orders from staff on the brand new outdoor station
- All staff have been through new infection control training
- All staff will have their temperatures taken on arrival for their shift
Please click to view our new menus.
We look forward to seeing you all.
Howard and Jo